Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 126.84 Low Sep 17
- RES 3: 126.44 High Sep 24
- RES 2: 125.72 High Oct 1
- RES 1: 125.27 High Oct 14 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 124.09 @ Close Oct 20
- SUP 1: 123.83/123.44 Low Oct 20 / Low Oct 11 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 123.16 Low Feb 27, 2019 (cont)
- SUP 3: 122.75 2.236 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 4: 122.15 Low Jan 18, 2019 (cont)
Gilt futures remain above recent lows. Recent gains are considered corrective and the bounce has allowed the recent oversold condition to unwind somewhat. Key near-term resistance has been defined at 125.27, the Oct 14 high where a break is required to signal scope for a stronger recovery. The path of least resistance remains down and a resumption of weakness would refocus attention on last week's low of 123.44, the bear trigger.