Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 153.02 - High Apr 28 2020
- RES 2: 152.62 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 151.93 High Sep 10 / 15
- PRICE: 151.92 @ 15:30 BST Sep 22
- SUP 1: 151.65 - Low Sep 17
- SUP 2: 151.49 - Low Jun 17
- SUP 3: 150.88 - Low Apr 1
JGBs continue to ebb, remaining closer to the lower end of the recent range. Continued weakness has placed the recent bullish outlook on hold and with a bearish sequence of lower lows and lower highs established, further downside is likely near-term. The focus is on 151.49 next, Jun 17 low (cont). A break of this support would signal scope for a deeper pullback. Initial resistance is at 151.93, Sep 10 high.