Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 173.93 High Aug 25
- RES 3: 173.54 High Aug 31
- RES 2: 172.95 76.4% retracement of the Aug - Nov sell-off
- RES 1: 172.57 High Nov 22 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 172.05 @ 05:09 GMT Nov 29
- SUP 1: 170.31/171.14 Low Nov 24 / Low Nov 26
- SUP 2: 170.06 Low Nov 5 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 168.98 Low Nov 3
- SUP 4: 167.69 Low Nov 1 and the bear trigger
Bund futures recovered from recent lows Friday and importantly, support at 170.06, the Nov 5 low has remained intact. This suggests the recent move lower has been a correction and that a short-term uptrend remains intact. The break on Nov 19 of the 171.95 - 61.8% of the Aug - Nov sell-off opens 172.95, the 76.4% retracement. On the downside, sub 170.06 levels would alter the picture and highlight a bearish threat.