Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-09+ High Aug 5
- RES 3: 134-00+ High Aug 17 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 133-28 High Sep 3
- RES 1: 133-14+ High Sep 16
- PRICE: 133-10 @ 15:26 BST Sep 21
- SUP 1: 132-20+ Low Sep 17
- SUP 2: 132-12 0.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 131-27+ 1.00 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 131-14 Low Jun 17 (cont)
Treasury futures remain above recent lows. Last week saw the contract probe support at 132-25+, Aug 26 low and 132-21+, Aug 11 low. Although some support has been established, a bearish threat remains present. A resumption of weakness would open 132-12, a Fibonacci projection and below. On the upside, initial firm resistance is seen at 133-28, Sep 3 high ahead of the key hurdle for bulls at 134-00+.