Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $470.95 - High Jun 1
- RES 3: $458.60 - High Jul 27 and key resistance
- RES 2: $452.80 - High Jul 30
- RES 1: $438.05/47.15 - Channel top / High Sep 13 and bull trigger
- PRICE: $416.4155 @ 13:53 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: $412.35 - Low Sep 21
- SUP 2: $396.65/94.55 - Low Aug 19 / Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: $383.55 - Low Mar 4
- SUP 4: $377.81 Bear channel base drawn from the May 10 high
Copper futures traded sharply lower yesterday. The contract stalled at $447.15, on Sep 13. The reversal represents an important turn occurring just above the top of a bear channel drawn from the May 10 high. Furthermore, a Fibonacci retracement at 443.98 - 76.4% of the Jul 27 to Aug 19 downleg has provided resistance. Yesterday, support at $420.60, Sep 8 low was breached. This opens $396.65, Aug 19 low. $447.15 is key resistance.