Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20, 2020
- RES 2: 98.996 - 76.4% retracement of the Oct '20 - Feb sell-off
- RES 1: 98.780 - High Sep 16
- PRICE: 98.170 @ 16:03 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: 98.070 - Low Oct 27
- SUP 2: 98.045 - Low Feb 26
- SUP 3: 97.957 - 23.6% 2020 Range
Aussie 10y futures saw brief, but technically important, downside Wednesday, dropping to touch 98.070 before stabilising. This follows the recent break of former support at the 98.393 Fib level. This opens losses toward 98.045 initially and toward the next major support of 97.957.(Z1) Off Lows, But Remains Weak