Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 155.14 High Aug 31
- RES 3: 154.64 High Sep 22 / 23 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 153.59 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 151.79/153.12 High Nov 29 / High Nov 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.40 @ Close GMT Nov 29
- SUP 1: 149.59 Low Nov 24 and key support
- SUP 2: 149.41 61.8% retracement of the Nov 1 - 10 rally
- SUP 3: 148.54 76.4% retracement of the Nov 1 - 10 rally
- SUP 4: 147.12 Low Nov 1 and the bear trigger
BTP futures traded lower in the first half of last week. The move down resulted in a break of support at 150.72, Nov 12 low that undermines the recent bull theme. A deeper sell-off would open 149.41, a Fibonacci retracement level and potentially lower. However, the contract has bounced off 149.59, Nov 24 low. Key short-term resistance and the bull trigger is at 153.12, Nov 10 high. Initial resistance to watch is at 151.76, the 50-day EMA.