Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.42 High Sep 7
- RES 3: 128.18 High Sep 10, 14
- RES 2: 127.69 High Sep 21 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 126.84 Low Sep 17 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 126.16 @ Close Sep 24
- SUP 1: 125.83 Low Sep 24
- SUP 2: 125.48 1.00 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 3: 124.96 1.236 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 4: 124.64 1.382 proj of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
Gilt futures have traded lower again Friday but managed to find support at the intraday low of 125.83. The outlook remains bearish though following last week's sell-off and break of support at 126.84, Sep 17 low. The move lower confirms a resumption of the downtrend and opens 126.28 and 126.14 next, Fibonacci projections. Firm resistance is at 127.69, Sep 21 high. A break of this level is required to ease bearish pressure.