Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $644.25 - 0.764 proj of Mar 30 - May 7 - May 26 price swing
- RES 3: $638.00 - High May 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $628.25 - High Jun 10
- RES 1: $575.00/586.25 - High Jun 18 / High Jun 15
- PRICE: $534.25 @ 13:44 BST Jun 25
- SUP 1: $500.25 - Low May 26 and key support
- SUP 2: $481.50 - Low Apr 7
- SUP 3: $449.50 - Low Mar 30
- SUP 4: $441.00 - Low Feb 11
Corn futures traded lower yesterday and the outlook remains bearish. This follows a sharp sell-off since Jun 10. The move lower has resulted in a break of both the 20- and 50-day EMAs. A clear breach of these averages strengthens the current bearish case and signals scope for a deeper retracement. The focus is on $500.25, the May 26 low and a key support. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at $575.00, Jun 18 high.