Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4420.80 1.382 proj of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 - Oct 6 price swing
- RES 3: 4409.50 High Nov 18 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 4304.50 Nov 24 high and a key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 4168.00/4226.60 High Nov 29 / 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 4135.00 @ 05:48 GMT Nov 29
- SUP 1: 4004.00 Low Oct 12
- SUP 2: 3949.50 Low Oct 6 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: 3882.00 Low Jul 19
- SUP 4: 3844.00 Low May 13 (cont)
EUROSTOXX 50 futures stalled at the overnight high of 4153.00 and have resumed their downtrend, probing Friday’s low of 4032.00. The outlook remains bearish following the recent sell-off that resulted in a break of the 50-day EMA. A clear breach of 4032.00 would open 4004.00 ahead of key support at the 3949.50 Oct 6 low. On the upside, a move above 4304.50, the Nov 24 high is required to ease bearish pressure.