Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 98.880 - High Aug 31 2021
- RES 2: 98.755 - High Sep 23
- RES 1: 98.390 - High Oct 15 and a key S/T resistance
- PRICE: 98.115 @ 16:33 GMT Nov 24
- SUP 1: 97.855 - Low Oct 29
- SUP 2: 97.625 - 76.4% 2018-20 Range
- SUP 3: 97.485 - Low Mar 19, 2020
Strength across Aussie 10y futures faded alongside global bond markets mid-last week. This worked against recent strength following the probe of resistance at 98.235, Oct 28 high. A clear break of this hurdle would signal potential for a climb towards 98.390, the Oct 15 high. The broader trend outlook remains bearish however and any resumption of weakness would refocus attention on the bear trigger at 97.855, Oct 29 low.