Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.77 High Sep 3
- RES 3: 128.42 High Sep 7
- RES 2: 128.18 High Sep 10, 14 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 127.68 High sep 16
- PRICE: 126.94 @ Close Sep 17
- SUP 1: 126.83 2.00 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 2: 126.70 Low Jun 3 and a key support
- SUP 3: 126.57 2.236 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- SUP 4: 126.41 2.382 proj of the Aug 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
Gilt futures traded sharply lower again Friday confirming a resumption of the current bear cycle. The outlook remains bearish with a price sequence of lower lows and lower highs intact. The focus is on 126.83 next, a Fibonacci projection ahead of 126.70, the Jun 3 low (cont) and a key support Key near-term resistance has been defined at 128.18, Sep 10 and 14 high. A break of this level is required to ease the current bearish pressure.