Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.200 Low Sep 17, high Oct 4 and recent breakout level
- RES 3: 135.060 High Oct 7
- RES 2: 134.860 High Oct 14 and key resistance
- RES 1: 134.580 High Oct 18
- PRICE: 133.890 @ 05:27 BST Oct 22
- SUP 1: 133.800 Low Feb 26 and a key support
- SUP 2: 133.772 1.236 proj of the Oct 4 - 13 - 14 price swing
- SUP 3: 133.340 Low Mar 19 and key medium-term support
- SUP 4: 133.308 1.764 proj of the Oct 4 - 13 - 14 price swing
Bobl futures remain bearish and the contract traded to a fresh trend low once again yesterday. This confirms a resumption of the underlying downtrend and reinforces bearish conditions. Key resistance has been defined at 134.860, Oct 14 high and a breach of this level is required to signal scope for a short-term reversal. With momentum still pointing south, the focus is on 133.772 next, a Fibonacci projection.