Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 127.95 76.4% retracement of the Aug - Oct downleg
- RES 3: 127.69 High Sep 21
- RES 2: 127.02/29 High Nov 22 / High Nov 9 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 126.24 High Nov 23
- PRICE: 125.46 @ Close Nov 24
- SUP 1: 125.21 Low Nov 24
- SUP 2: 124.79/25 Low Nov 4 / Low Nov 1
- SUP 3: 123.43 Low Oct 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 123.16 Low Feb 27, 2019 (cont)
Gilt futures traded lower yesterday and in the process breached the key near-term support at 125.40, Nov 17 low. This undermines the recent bearish theme and highlights the potential risk of a deeper sell-off. An extension of the pullback would expose 124.25, the Nov 1 low. On the upside a recovery above Tuesday's high of 126.24 would ease bearish concerns. The key resistance zone though is at 127.02/29.