Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 3: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 2: 132-08+ High Oct 4
- RES 1: 131-08/131-30+ High Nov 19 / High Nov 5
- PRICE: 129-26 @ 16:27 GMT Nov 24
- SUP 1: 129-03 50.0% of the Oct '18 - Mar '20 bull cycle
- SUP 2: 128-17+ Low Jan 9, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 3: 128-05 Low Jan 2, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 127-29 Low Dec 13, 2019
Treasuries are trading near recent lows. The contract has this week cleared the former key support at 129-31, Nov 17 low and this confirms a resumption of the downtrend. Moving average studies also highlight a bearish theme as they continue to point south. The break lower paves the way for a move towards 129-03 next, a Fibonacci retracement level. Key short-term resistance has been defined at 131-08, the Nov 19 high.