Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.290 - High Oct 16, 2020 and key resistance
- RES 2: 99.165 - High Nov 20, 2020
- RES 1: 98.996 - 76.4% retracement of the Oct '20 - Feb sell-off
- PRICE: 98.705 @ 16:04 BST Sep 16
- SUP 1: 98.665 - Low Sep 17 and key support
- SUP 2: 98.495 - Low Jul 6
- SUP 3: 98.320 - Low Jun 17
Aussie 10y futures outlook turned more neutral on the contract roll, with the Dec-21 future edging lower to touch 98.665, which now undercuts as support. This week's ebb lower marked the end of the bullish structure that had been present since early August. Markets need to re-take 98.78 to reinvigorate the upside argument, but for now horizontal trade looks most likely.