Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates kick off the day slightly on the front foot, following on from firmer risk sentiment out of APAC to pull back some of yesterday's losses.
- The curve bear steepened slightly in yesterday's session as US Treasury yields drifted higher into the back end of yesterday's session.
- SA's local curve remains humped around the 5-10Y section w/w, with 10Y yields vulnerable to bouts of UST-induced risk-off/on.
- W/w the 10Y trades +55bp higher, while the rest of the curve hovers around +10bp showing a greater degree of resilience to near-term volatility.