Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: A bit of a nothing session for Tsys overnight with T-Notes sticking to
a tight range as participants shrugged off the recent combative remarks from
U.S. Pres Trump, focusing on his acknowledgement that he will meet with Chinese
Pres Xi & the SCMP source report suggesting that the two leaders might meet over
a formal dinner at the G20 summit.
- A run higher for Chinese equities helped to provide some modest pressure to
T-Notes, last -0-02 at 126-21+, with modest twist steepening in the cash space.
- Eurodollar contracts are 0.5 tick lower to 0.5 tick higher through the reds.
Most notable flow in the space saw ~6.6K of the EDU0Z0H1 fly lifted. A small
buyer of the EDH2M2U2 was also seen later in the session.
- 3-Year supply provides the headline of today's docket, with PPI data also due.