Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: As a reminder on Wednesday the BoJ said that it has decided to leave the
size and frequency of its Japanese government bond purchases in March unchanged
from February, indicating there is no need to guide any particular bond yields
higher or lower.
- 1 to 3 years: Y200-Y300 bln in Feb; Purchase Frequency: 6
- 3 to 5 years: Y250-Y350 bln in Feb; Purchase Frequency: 6
- 5 to 10 years: Y300-Y500 bln in Feb; Purchase Frequency: 6
- 10 to 25 years: Y150-Y250 bln in Feb; Purchase Frequency: 5
- More than 25 years: Y50-Y150 bln in Feb; Purchase Frequency: 5