Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: AU bond futures also quiet overnight, with YM +1.5 ticks & XM +2.5
ticks. This leaves YM/XM a touch flatter on the day at 41.0, while the cash
equivalent deals at 36.1bp.
- The AOFM announced its first round of weekly issuance for the next FY, which
could be described as limited.
- Bills unch. to +1 tick thru the reds.
- G20 remains in focus, with eyes on the Trump-Xi meeting scheduled for
Saturday. Also worth highlighting that the latest round of official Chinese PMI
data will be released over the weekend.
- The RBA MonPol decision dominates next week's docket, with OIS pricing a circa
75% chance of a rate cut.