Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: AUD/USD deals little changed at $0.7005 in early Asia-Pacific hours.
- AUD initially leant on the optimism surrounding the upcoming G20 summit on
Thursday, but managed to remain at the top of the G10 leader board as that pared
back, owing to a strong showing from the industrial metals space, namely in the
form of iron ore.
- Bulls look for an extension through yesterday's high which would allow them to
target the high from June 10, followed by the cloud top & 100-DMA at $0.7036.
Bears look for a move back through $0.7000, which would allow them to re-focus
on the 100-HMA at $0.6973.
- Private sector credit data provides the highlight of the local docket today,
with Australia also set to hold an RCEP meeting. G20 remains in focus and could
be key for the AUD over the coming sessions, with eyes on the Trump-Xi meeting
scheduled for Saturday. Also worth highlighting that the latest round of
official Chinese PMI data will be released over the weekend.