Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bond futures operated on healthy volume during SYCOM trade,
undergoing a little bit of a roller-coaster ride, before finishing virtually
unchanged vs. the SFE close, at similar levels to where we currently operate.
- The AU/US 10-Year yield spread last deals at -48.5bp, unwinding a couple of bp
from yesterday's AU outperformance, with the domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield
differential last dealing relatively steady at ~68.5bp.
- Funding pressures have eased at the start of the quarter, which has played
into the basis space.
- The Bill strip last trades unchanged to a tick higher.
- AU retail sales, an address from RBA's Heath & the AOFM's auction of A$500mn
worth of 2.25% 21 Nov 2022 Bonds headline the docket today.