Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds followed Tsy futures higher on SYCOM and operate
around best levels last.
- AU 3-/10-Year cash yield differential last 62.0bp, while the AU/U.S. 10-Year
yield spread trades at -47.8bp (note: cash Tsys were closed on Monday, will
re-open for Tuesday's Asia-Pac session).
- Bills trade unchanged to 3 ticks higher last.
- NSW raised A$1.8bn via its first ever green bond, while Toyota Finance
Australia has launched a 3- & 5-Year A$ bond offering.
- Focus today falls on the latest NAB biz. survey.