Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds have held firm in the wake of the AOFM's A$1.5bn
auction of the 2.50% 21 May 2030 Bond. When adjusted for the increased size of
the auction the cover ratio actually ticked higher, with the tail holding steady
in terms of length.
- Aussie Bond futures hover just off of the recent cycle/contract lows, as Tsys
hold above Tuesday's session lows, aided by a late 20K FVZ8 block buyer on
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential continues to edge steeper, last
62.5bp, while the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread hovers around ~-35.0bp.
- 3-Month BBSW fixed 0.2bp lower after moving higher over the last 2 fixings,
with the Bill strip last trading unchanged to 2 ticks higher.
- The FOMC's MonPol decision provides the major risk event over the next 24