Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139-29 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 139-26 High Sep 17
- RES 2: 139-11+ 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 139-06 High Oct 6
- PRICE: 138-28+ @ 11:33 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 138-20+ Low Oct 7
- SUP 2: 138-18+ Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 138-04+ 1.000 proj of Aug 4 - 28 sell-off from Sep 3 high
- SUP 4: 138-00 Round number support
Treasuries remain bearish following the sharp move lower this week. A number of support levels have been cleared along the way. The move through 139-00, Sep 4 low strengthens the current bearish theme and this has opened the next major support at 138-18+, Aug 28 low and the bear trigger. A break of 138-18+ would open 138-10+, a Fibonacci projection. Initial resistance is at 139-06, Oct 6 high.