Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9176 High Jun 29 and the key bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.9148 High Jul 27
- RES 2: 0.9087 High Jul 29
- RES 1: 0.9070 High Aug 17 and key near-term resistance
- PRICE: 0.9016 @ 10:34 BST Aug 24
- SUP 1: 0.8944 Low Aug 21
- SUP 2: 0.8938 Low Jul 10 and a key support
- SUP 3: 0.8936 100-dma
- SUP 4: 0.8864 Low Jun 9
EURGBP traded lower Friday but managed to find support at the day low and is slightly firmer today. A bearish risk though is still present. Early last week, the cross probed 0.9059, Aug 5 high. A clear break failed to materialise though. This would have opened 0.9148, Jul 27 high initially. Instead, 0.8970, Aug 11 low was breached Friday exposing 0.8938, Jul 10 low. A break here would expose 0.8912, Jun 16 low. 0.9070 is a firm near-term resistance.