Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 106.95 High Sep 28
- RES 3: 106.41 Channel resistance drawn off Mar 24 high
- RES 2: 106.11/38 High Oct 7 and the bull trigger / High Sep 8
- RES 1: 105.73/75 50-dma / High Oct 20
- PRICE: 105.30 @ 06:19 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 105.04 Low Oct 14
- SUP 2: 104.94 Low Oct 2 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 104.41 Low Sep 22
- SUP 4: 104.00 Low Sep 21 and the bear trigger
USDJPY is still trading above recent lows however despite this, the pair continues to display a softer tone. Intraday momentum studies still point south but to strengthen a bearish theme, price needs to trade below 104.94, Oct 2 low. This would open 104.00, Sep 21 low. The bull trigger is at 106.11, Oct 7 high where a break would instead resume bullish pressure. Initial resistance is at 105.73, the 50-dma.