Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132.43 High Jul 1
- RES 3: 131.86 Jul 6 high
- RES 2: 131.08/09 50-day EMA / High Jul 13
- RES 1: 130.43 High Jul 14
- PRICE: 130.18 @ 19:48 BST Jul 28
- SUP 1: 128.60/57 Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger / 200-dma
- SUP 2: 128.29 Low Mar 24 and key support
- SUP 3: 127.88 38.2% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jun rally
- SUP 4: 127.31 Low Feb 17
EURJPY remains bearish and recent gains are still considered corrective. Attention is on the 200-dma at 128.57. A clear break of the average would reinforce the current bearish theme and signal scope for an extension of the current downtrend. Note, momentum and moving average studies remain bearish. Potential is for a move to 127.88, 38.2% of the Oct '20 - Jun rally. 130.43, marks resistance.