Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 71.15 points at 21270.96
- ASX 200 up 1.773 points at 6649.1
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 154.99, yield down 1.7bp at -0.254%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 5.0 ticks at 98.955, yield down 4.8bp at 1.041%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-02+ ticks at 131-09+, yield down 0.34bp at 1.5568%
- WTI crude up $0.50 at $57.02, Gold up $0.89 at $1507.73
- USD/JPY up 5 pips at Y106.97
* BOJO RETREATS RE: BREXIT DELAY, ASSURES MINS HE WILL ABIDE BY LAW (THE TIMES)
* RUMOURS SWIRL RE: BREXIT AS PROMINENT REMAINER RUDD STEPS DOWN FROM CABINET
* CHINA AUG TRADE BALANCE: +$34.84BN; MEDIAN +$44.30BN; JUL +$44.58BN
* CHINA OFFERS U.S. FARM PURCHASES AS OFF'LS PREPARE FOR TRADE TALKS (POLITICO)
* SAUDI INSTALLS ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER & OPEC STALWART AS ENERGY MINISTER