Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets in the early part of the
- Nikkei 225 closed
- ASX 200 up 17.117 points at 5708.4
- JGBs closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 tick at 97.325, Aussie 10-Yr yield up 0.6bp at
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 1+ ticks at 119.06, cash Tsys closed
- WTI crude down $0.74 at $53.88, Gold down $0.81 at $1227.82
- USD/JPY up 3 pips at 112.98
* ECB'S PRAET: GROWTH IN THE EURO AREA IS NORMALISING (BBG)
* ECB'S PRAET: PREMATURE TO DECIDE ON A NEW TLTRO NOW (BBG)
* BOE'S SAUNDERS: CAPACITY PRESSURE TO BUILD FASTER THAN PROJECTED (MNI)
* BOE'S SAUNDERS: SEES FASTER TIGHTENING THAN MARKETS PRICING IN (MNI)
* WASHINGTON ASKS ALLIES TO DROP HUAWEI (WSJ)
* PBOC MAY SKIP REVERSE REPO OPERATIONS FOR ALL OF NOVEMBER (CHINA SEC JOURNAL)