- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Below gives key levels of markets in the...>
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 86.66 points at 21822.34
- ASX 200 up 44.221 points at 5994.7
- Shanghai Comp. up 3.088 points at 3271.647
- JGB 10-Yr future up 11 ticks at 150.94, Yr yield down 0.6bp at 0.05%
- Aussie 3-Yr future up 3 ticks at 97.9, yield down 3.3bp at 2.068%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.5 ticks at 97.17, yield down 3.3bp at 2.84%
- US 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 120.11+, yield up 0.37bp at 2.9244%
- WTI crude down $0.04 at $62.73, Gold down $3.5 at $1328.63
- USDJPY up 17 pips at 106.92
* US TSY SEC MNUCHIN: TRUMP POLICIES WILL RAISE WAGES WITHOUT INFLATION
* JAPANESE FINMIN ASO: BOJ SHOULD CONTINUE WITH ITS POLICY
* ECB'S SMETS: EURO STRENGTH & VOL ARE NOT YET A CONCERN
* FED'S KAPLAN: BASE CASE FOR 3 HIKES COULD CHANGE WITH INFLATION & EMPLOYMENT
* JAPAN JAN CORE CPI +0.9% Y/Y; MEDIAN +0.8%; DEC +0.9%
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.