Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 116.48 points at 23859.11
- ASX 200 up 13.703 points at 6190
- Shanghai Comp. closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 12 ticks at 150.08, yield down 0.7bp at 0.152%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1 ticks at 97.26, yield up 0.6bp at 2.714%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 0+ ticks at 117.28, yield up 0.57bp at 3.1927%
- WTI crude up $0.47 at $74.8, Gold down $1.12 at $1198.8
- USD/JPY up 2 pips at Y113.93
* U.S. PRES TRUMP: CHINA SEEKS `DEAL' & U.S.-CHINA WILL `TALK LATER' (BBG)
* CHINA: U.S. VP PENCE'S SPEECH MAKES UNWARRANTED ACCUSATIONS
* ITALY TARGETS GDP GROWTH OF 1.5% IN 2019, 1.6% IN 2020, 1.4% IN 2021
* ECB'S COEURE: NEED BIT MORE TIME TO STABILIZE INFLATION AROUND 2%