Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 109.49 points at 21309
- ASX 200 up 2.87 points at 6650.4
- Shanghai Comp. up 10.912 points at 3010.513
- JGB 10-Yr future up 8 ticks at 155.01, yield down 2.3bp at -0.26%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 5.0 ticks at 98.955, yield down 5.3bp at 1.036%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-04 ticks at 131-08, yield up 0.51bp at 1.5653%
- WTI crude up $0.58 at $57.10, Gold up $2.70 at $1509.60
- USD/JPY down 2 pips at Y106.90
* BOJO RETREATS RE: BREXIT DELAY, ASSURES MINS HE WILL ABIDE BY LAW (THE TIMES)
* RUMOURS SWIRL RE: BREXIT AS PROMINENT REMAINER RUDD STEPS DOWN FROM CABINET
* CHINA AUG TRADE BALANCE: +$34.84BN; MEDIAN +$44.30BN; JUL +$44.58BN
* CHINA OFFERS U.S. FARM PURCHASES AS OFF'LS PREPARE FOR TRADE TALKS (POLITICO)
* SAUDI INSTALLS ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER & OPEC STALWART AS ENERGY MINISTER