Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 424.4 points at 22955.37
- ASX 200 down 24.421 points at 7005.9
- Shanghai Comp. is closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 29 ticks at 152.83, yield down 2.1bp at -0.06%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 5.0 ticks at 99.025, yield down 5.2bp at 0.96%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 0-07+ ticks at 131-08, yield down 1.88bp at 1.5651%
- WTI crude down $0.54 at $52.79, Gold up $2.58 at $1579.44
- USD/JPY down 11 pips at Y108.91
* CHINESE CORONAVIRUS DOMESTIC CASES 7,711, DEATH TOLL 170
* RISK SENTIMENT SLAMMED ON CONTINUED CORONAVIRUS WORRY IN ASIA
* FED UNCH., TWEAKS IOER & REV REPO RATES, SEES $1.5T RESERVE FLOOR
* EUROPE WANTS SINGLE DATA MARKET TO BREAK U.S. TECH GIANTS' DOMINANCE (RTRS)
* BOJO WILL TELL EU PREPARED TO ACCEPT POST-BREXIT BORDER CHECKS (TELEGRAPH)