Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 221.62 points at 22388.49
- ASX 200 down 153.002 points at 6713.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 9.161 points at 3022.211
- JGB 10-Yr future down 6 ticks at 153.42, yield up 0.6bp at -0.098%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.0 tick at 99.070, yield up 0.5bp at 0.933%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-10+ ticks at 132-25+, yield up 1.5bp at 1.3671%
- WTI crude up $0.42 at $50.32, Gold up $6.63 at $1641.71
- USD/JPY up 28 pips at Y110.48
* CHINESE VIRUS DEATHS CONFINED TO HUBEI
* VIRUS CASES CONTINUE TO TICK UP AFTER U.S HEALTH OFFICIALS FLAG WORRY
* BROADER TRAVEL LIMITATIONS CREEPING INTO ASIA
* WHITE HOUSE STAFF CONTINUE TO TALK UP VIRUS DEFENCE & ECONOMY
* FED'S KAPLAN: UNCLEAR RIGHT NOW CORONAVIRUS CALLS FOR RATE CHANGE (WSJ)
* CHINESE EQUITY MARKETS STAGE ANOTHER IMPRESSIVE RECOVERY FROM LOWS