Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 10pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 7pts
- Dow called down 5pts
- US 10-year note yield trades up 0.4bp to 2.312%
- Bunds called up 9 ticks to 160.89
- Spot euro-dollar is down -0.11 cents, currently at $1.1775
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.31 pips, currently at Y112.65
- Brent crude oil rises 0.09 cents, currently at $57.5
- Spot gold falls -2.38 dollars, currently at $1284.92
* CHINA HAS GIVEN N. KOREA COMPANIES 120 DAYS TO CLOSE (ANZ)
* JAPAN AUG RETAIL SALES +1.7% Y/Y; MNI MEDIAN FORECAST +2.6%
* JAPAN AUG HOUSEHOLD SPENDING +0.6% Y/Y; MNI MEDIAN +1.1%
* CHINESE CNY FALLS TO 6.6778 AGAINST USD, LOWEST IN 6 WEEKS