Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 27 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 10 points at the open
- Dow futures called up 32 points at open
- US 10-yr Tsy yield last at 2.9532%, up 0.4bps
- Bunds called 5 to 10 ticks lower at open
- Spot euro-dollar unchanged, currently at $1.1554
- Spot dollar-yen 7 pips lower at Y111.34
- Brent crude oil rises 21 cents, currently at $73.96
- Spot gold rises 2.42 dollars, currently at $1209.93
* CHINA TO SOON ADOPT POLICIES TO BOOST INVESTMENT & CREDIT (DAILY)
* ROUHANI DISMISSES U.S. TALKS AS SANCTIONS GO LIVE, UNLESS THEY ARE SINCERE