Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Tuesday's bid in U.S. Tsys supported the JGB space during the Tokyo morning. Futures were +5 vs. settlement come the lunch bell, operating in a narrow trading band within the confines of the overnight range.
- Cash JGB trade saw the major benchmarks firm by 0.5-1.5bp, with the super-long end outperforming.
- A quick look at the results of the latest BoJ Rinban operations revealed the following offer to cover rations:
- 3- to 5-Year: 2.40x (prev. 2.63x)
- 5- to 10-Year: 3.09x (prev. 3.07x)
- Elsewhere, local news flow saw confirmation that Chiba, Saitama & Kanagawa are formally seeking the declaration of a state of emergency re: COVID.