Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Bid, but off midday session highs, weak ISM mfg PMI helped
trigger rally off lower open, while apparently spurious Brexit backstop
headlines spurred bout of risk-off unwinds in second half despite EU officials
denying reports. Yld curves bull steepened. Update:
* 3M10Y +1.278, -14.775 (L: -20.69 / H: -9.495)
* 2Y10Y +5.059, 8.943 (L: 4.148 / H: 9.197)
* 2Y30Y +6.434, 54.983 (L: 48.575 / H: 56.581)
* 5Y30Y +3.892, 60.447 (L: 56.244 / H: 61.964)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures up 3.875/32 at 107-27.875 (L: 107-20 / H: 107-29)
* Dec 5-Yr futures up 7.5/32 at 119-12.25 (L: 118-25 / H: 119-18)
* Dec 10-Yr futures up 9.5/32 at 130-19.5 (L: 129-20 / H: 130-29.5)
* Dec 30-Yr futures up 8/32 at 162-18 (L: 160-19 / H: 163-11)
* Dec Ultra futures up 17/32 at 192-14 (L: 188-31 / H: 193-20)