- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Bill Supply for W/C Jan 31, 2022
France, Belgium, the ESM, Greece and the EU have all sold bills this week. Issuance from first round operations was E11.7bln, down from E20.2bln last week.
- France kicked off issuance for the week on Monday, selling E5.386bln of BTFs, the top of the target range: E2.590bln of the 12-week Apr 27, 2022 BTF, E1.398bln of the 21-week Jun 29, 2022 BTF and E1.398bln of the new 51-week Jan 25, 2023 BTF.
- Tuesday, Belgium sold E1.16bln of the 3-month May 12, 2022 TC.
- Also Tuesday, the ESM came to the market to sell E1.494bln of the new 3-month May 5, 2022 bill.
- Wednesday, Greece sold E625mln of the 13-week May 6, 2022 GTB.
- The EU concluded bill issuance for the week Wednesday selling E1.493bln of the 3-month May 6, 2022 EU-bill and E1.496bln of the new 6-month Aug 5, 2022 EU-bill.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.