Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Italy, Germany, France and Greece are all scheduled to sell bills next week. We estimate E17.1bln will be sold through first round operations, a little higher than the E15.4bln sold this week.
- Italy will kick off issuance for the week with E6.5bln of the 6-month Dec 31, 2021
- Germany will then look to sell E4bln of the new 12-month Jun 22, 2022 bubill.
- Monday afternoon will see France looking to sell E4.8-6.0bln of BTFs: E2.2-2.6bln of the new 13-week Sep 29, 2021 BTF, E1.2-1.6bln of the 20-week Nov 17, 2021 BTF and E1.4-1.8bln of the 50-week Jun 15, 2022 BTF.
- Greece will conclude issuance for the week (and quarter) on Wednesday with E625mln of the new 26-week Dec 31, 2021 GTB on offer.