Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US 10Yr futures remain under pressure.
- The contract last week confirmed a clear break of a key support at 132-21+, Aug 11 low.
- This marks a resumption of the bear cycle that started Aug 4 with a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs established.
- A number of support levels have been cleared and attention is on 131-11 next, a Fibonacci projection. 132-21+ marks initial resistance.
- Support levels to watch:
- SUP 1: 131-14 Low Jun 17 (cont)
- SUP 2: 131-11+ 1.236 projection of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 131-01 1.382 projection of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 131-03+ Low Jun 25
- Bunds are lower too. The next support levels to watch are:
- SUP 1: 169.65 1.382 projection of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 2: 169.46 1.50 projection of the Sep 9 - 17 - 21 price swing
- Gilt futures support levels that appear exposed are:
- SUP 1: 125.48 1.00 projection of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing
- SUP 2: 124.96 1.236 projection of the Aug 31 - Sep 17 - 21 price swing