- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: Flash PMIs In Market's Eyesight
BTC Oil Pipeline Continues Exports After Turkey Quake
The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline is still exporting oil, despite the earthquake in southeast Turkey, Tamam Bayatli, spokeswoman for BP said.
- Botas temporarily suspended tanker loading operating at Ceyhan terminal following the quake.
- Operations at the Ceyhan oil export terminal have been suspended as a precaution. Ceyhan receives crude from two major cross-border pipelines — the BTC pipeline carries oil from fields offshore Azerbaijan across Georgia to Turkey's Mediterranean coast, while the Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline transports oil from northern Iraq.
- Operations at Ceyhan will resume one inspection had been finalised, a spokesperson from the Kurdistan regional government said.
- Operations at the bunkering hub of Dortyol are also suspended until further notice according to shipping sources.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.