Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.30 High Mar 26, 2020
- RES 3: 110.97 High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 110.55 High Apr 6
- RES 1: 109.70/96 High May 3 / High Apr 9
- PRICE: 108.65 @ 18:09 BST May 7
- SUP 1: 108.34 Low May 7 low
- SUP 2: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 106.97 Low Mar 4
- SUP 4: 106.78 50.0% retracement of the Jan - Mar rally
USDJPY fell sharply post-payrolls, taking out trendline support at 108.44. This counters the bullish outlook, and a break and close through the Apr 23 low at 107.48 is needed to switch the narrative. To the upside, bulls take confidence from the recent recovery off 107.48, Apr 23 low, with MA studies also suggesting further gains. Attention is on 109.96, Apr 9 high.