Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates open flat to slightly softer in line with souring global risk sentiment and possibly lower holiday volumes.
- Yesterday's session saw subdued trading in USD bonds resume, while Locals gained some bullish traction with the curve moving 5-6bp lower in the belly (5-7Y), and also the 15Y tenor.
- W/w however, short duration in local bonds is most bid (3-6m tenors), followed by 5-9Y tenors.
- Similarly, USD bonds are firmer in 1Y, 5Y & 8Y tenors w/w.