Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Bunds have underperformed both USTs and gilts and Bund futures are
little changed on the day. There had been talk in the market of large volumes
going through in the March Bund futures today but there does appear to have been
an issue with the Eurex feed.
- BTPs have again been the big story of the day with spreads to Bunds widening
once again and there still isn't a confirmed story, with some early closing out
of positions ahead of year-end expected. Spreads have widened to a lesser extent
across the periphery and semi-core.
- Bund futures are down -0.05 today at 170.79 with 10y Bund yields up 0.3bp at
-0.334% and Schatz yields down -0.1bp at -0.633%.
- BTP futures are down -0.52 today at 141.26 with 10y yields up 4.4bp at 1.251%
and 2y yields up 2.0bp at 0.054%.
- OAT futures are down -0.12 today at 167.25 with 10y yields up 1.1bp at -0.21%
and 2y yields down -0.5bp at -0.608%.