Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JAPAN DATA: Capital flows for the week to September 22, according to data from
the Ministry of Finance:
- Bought net Y297.1 bln in foreign equities
- Bought net Y1.5050 trln in foreign bonds
- Sold net Y23.6 bln in foreign money market instruments
- Resulting in a net purchase of Y1.7785 trln
- Sold net Y519.8 bln in Japanese equities
- Sold net Y2.2976 trln in Japanese bonds
- Sold net Y148.5 bln in Japanese money market instruments
- Resulting in a net sale of Y2.9658 trln