Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Russian central bank hikes rates by 75bps to 7.50%, against expectations of a 25-50bps rate rise.
- The bank retain their communications that the CBR holds open the prospect of further rate rises at its upcoming meetings.
- Bank sees annual inflation edging down to 4.0-4.5% in 2022 and will remain close to 4% further on. They also highlight that currently inflationary environment suggests risks to prices are tilted markedly to the upside.
- USD/RUB sees immediate pressure, falling to fresh 2021 lows and breaking through the 70.00 level in the process.