Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
BANK OF RUSSIA:
- RATE HIKE POSSIBLE AT ONE OF NEXT MEETINGS
- INFLATION 6.15% AS OF JUNE 7
- LOW VACCINATION RATES MAY HOLD BACK RECOVERY
- INFLATION DEVELOPING ABOVE FORECAST
- DEVIATION FROM CPI TARGET MAY BE MORE PROLONGED
- DISINFLATIONARY RISKS REMAIN MODERATE
- CPI SEEN RETURNING TO TARGET IN 2H 2022
- NEW COVID STRAINS MAY ALSO HOLD BACK RECOVERY
- SUSTAINABLE CPI INDICATORS ALSO ROSE IN MAY
- ECONOMY TO RETURN TO PRE-CRISIS LEVEL IN 2Q