Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Overall, slightly more dovish statement than expected, but focus will shift to Nabiullina's presser for tone and signs of concern over the longevity of price pressures
- The statement itself seemed more confident about the transitory effects of the supply-induced inflation spike, but noted that disinflationary risks no longer prevail over the 2021 forecast period
- USD/RUB initially pushed lower, but reversed as more dovish statements regarding accommodative policy emerged
- Spot now headed towards 74.50 resistance, supported by a slight bid in the USD